Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
There are many reasons to make salad dressings at home. Besides saving money, homemade salad dressing is super easy to make. I love that you can control the ingredients used, and my number one reason is that it’s a fun way to enjoy being creative in the kitchen!
If you’ve ever made a homemade salad dressing, you might have wondered why you bought bottled processed salad dressings at all.
For most, I’m sure it’s a matter of time, convenience, and how high nutrition ranks in your priorities.
But what if I could show you a few positive reasons for making homemade dressings that may change your mind forever?
- Besides being simple to make in minutes, homemade salad dressings are easier on your pocketbook. Most bottled and processed dressings will set you back $4-5 a bottle compared to $2-3 to make a comparable amount.
- Homemade salad dressings also tend to be healthier,
- Have fewer preservatives, chemicals, and artificial flavorings
- They typically taste better,
- They contain less sugar,
- And offer your gut some excellent qualities like better absorption of natural vitamins and minerals.
GET RECIPES • RESOURCES • +eNEWS UPDATES & MORE STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX !
Simple and delicious gluten-free recipes, family-friendly meal ideas, healthy cooking, encouragement, and easy-to-implement lifestyle strategies to live fully nourished… Only from GfreeDeliciously!
Here’a a tasty homemade Lemon Poppyseed Dressing that I encourage you to try.
Made with freshly squeezed lemon juice, the best extra virgin olive oil you can find, spicy Dijon mustard, just a little sugar, a bit of sweet onion, and of course, poppy seeds. It’s the perfect blend of sweet and tangy. And if you’re like me, you’ll find plenty of ways to use this vinaigrette dressing recipe.
So grab a small bowl and your favorite whisk to whip up, and emulsify this healthy, satisfying, and super easy to make lemon poppyseed dressing in about five minutes. It’s a quick little salad dressing, with minimal ingredients. Who could ask for more? Enjoy!
Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- small bowl
- Add all ingredients into a bowl, wWhisk to incorporate.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- To serve, drizzle over prepared salad.
Recipe Card powered by WP Recipe Maker
(Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.)
Copyright © 2017-2023 Kymberley Pekrul | GfreeDeliciously | gfreedeliciously.com | All content and photographs are copyright protected. The sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. However, copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please read my Photo Use Policy for detailed guidelines and further clarification.