Send a healthy gift instantly in any amount you choose.
Gluten-free and Healthy Diet consultations can be scheduled on a one-on-one with you or can include your family members (at no additional cost). Consultations are custom designed to suit your specific interests and dietary needs.
This one-on-one learning session is a two-hour intensive discussion where the main topic is YOUR DIET & YOUR HEALTH!
During our time together, we will discuss the pathway to you living your best healthy lifestyle, planning your healthy diet, tips and knowledge you can implement immediately to eat and enjoy the foods you love.
I’ll work one-on-one with you to provide tips to help you in your journey with celiac disease, regulating your blood-sugar, maintaining a healthy weight or other issues related to autoimmune disorders, gluten sensitivity and eating a gluten-free diet.
This is what I do best, and a topic that I have learned, lived and studied for the past 10+ years.
During my journey with celiac disease and in helping others, I have learned that most people need a person to talk to who has been down a similar path… someone who can empathize with their situation and help to point them in the right direction.
As a person living with a celiac diagnosis and who has dealt with many of the same struggles that you may be experiencing providing you with beneficial day-to-day gluten-free diet, healthy eating and living information is what I do.
Providing you with practical knowledge and encouragement about gluten-free baking and cooking, eating gluten-free both at home and away, reading nutrition labels, shopping, traveling and living your best gluten-free life when the need to follow it is determined.
Please know that I am not a doctor or a dietician, and I will not try to diagnose celiac disease, any gluten intolerance, auto-immune, health or inflammatory disorder you may be looking to confirm. The products and information I provide are not intended to diagnose, cure, treat, or prevent any disease; if that is what you’re looking for, I advise that you research and make decisions in partnership with your healthcare provider. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a medical condition or are taking any medication, please consult your physician.
Personal Consultation Topics May Include:
• Customized Meal Plans
• Baking gluten-free
• Cooking Lessons
• Chat about nutritional label reading
• Pantry Makeovers – Whether you’re setting up your gluten-free pantry for the first time or needing an in-depth makeover to get back to the necessary staples for cooking gluten-free
• Where gluten hides in common processed foods and ingredients
• The incremental cost of being gluten-free, how to receive medical expense tax credits
• Supermarket tours – Plan a gluten-free shopping trip with me using your shopping list
• Sourcing tasty gluten-free products
• Planning your gluten-free vacation
• Planning a party or holiday meal to accommodate gluten-free guests
• Family counseling
• One-on-One Phone and ZOOM conference consultations
Want to schedule a personal consultation?
Wanting more? Are you struggling to lovingly change your health and life? Check out our Amazing Glorious Journey programs.
Personal Consultation FAQ:
• Plan an open and honest conversation call with me $158/2-Hours (Two-Hour minimum charge, beyond two hours is billed at a discounted rate of $55/per Hour) Sessions via ZOOM video conference or in Wisconsin within a 50-Mile radius of Fond du Lac, scheduled in-person by appointment.* Locations outside a 50-Mile radius of Fond du Lac, Wisconsin will include travel expenses billed at cost.
• Unlimited email access to me for one month.
• The option to schedule additional consultation sessions at a 20% discounted price.
We can cover a lot of information in two hours – and I’m 100-percent confident that you will have a better understanding of food, nutrition labeling, gluten, gut health and more.
Get ready to learn how to eat gluten-free in a way that promotes your health and being well. I can’t wait to be your gluten-free resource on this journey to help you achieve and live your best gluten-free lifestyle!
*Payment is expected at the time of service. Major credit cards and Paypal payments are accepted.
Stay in the LOOP On Upcoming Gluten-Free Cooking Classes and Workshops in Central Wisconsin
Be among the first to hear when new events are planned.
hey! i’m so
Happy to Meet You!
I’m Kymberley. A gluten-free culinary nutrition expert, health and lifestyle coach, foodie blogger and wellpreneur.
I’m on a mission to educate and empower individuals to take an active role in their health. Join me in exploring healthy, nutritious gluten-free recipes that taste absolutely DELICIOUS!
Follow me as I share simple meals I make for my family, transform traditional favorite recipes to gluten-free, get creative with meal planning, and make balancing a gluten-free lifestyle easy-peasy through faith-based passion, practical tips, and empowered purpose for living happily gluten-free!
AWESOME FOOD FOR EVERYBODY
Recipes that just happen
to be gluten-free!
Join our growing list of subscribers to get our latest posts and more delivered straight to your inbox!
We promise not to spam you.
Unsubscribe at any time.